Midnight Bliss (wip)

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#181 Xenomic

Xenomic
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:42 AM

And an update on Malin, though I only worked on her for a short bit (lost interest, plus trying to do this right after not doing one for so long as well as differently than the others, as in doing it a bit more.....detailed and....yeah....):

So after these, I got 2 more sprites to do. Not bad though. It's turning out well (trying out the style that Ryu's MB in SvC goes....it's not as easy as you'd think x_x).
Posted Image
Posted Image

#182 Momoko

Momoko
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

How about an Ayu Tukimiya MB, and also a Suika MB?

#183 Xenomic

Xenomic
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:12 PM

Speaking of which, I have MBs in mind for the Touhou cast....these are what I have (note that I won't show Sakuya's since her's is kinda ecchi ^^; ):

If anyone else has a better idea on what to do for these, go ahead and let me know. I'm always open to suggestions, though it'll take quite a while to do these, since I'm not going to use the original SWR/IaMP sprite styles and instead SNK/Capcom sprite styles (like how Remilia and Youmu were done):

WARNING!!! Many images ahead!!!

Reimu Hakurei:

Chen:

Cirno:

Eirin Yagokoro:

Flandre Scarlet (right for those of you who don't know):

Hong Meiling:

Keine Kamishirasawa:

Yuyuko Saigyouji:

OR

Suika Ibuki:

Sanae Kotiya:

Patchouli Knowledge:

As for the other Touhou people (Nitori, Lunasa, Alice, Marisa, Mokou, Yorihime, Komachi, Aya, Utsuho, etc), I haven't really come up with one for them yet, while those (Sakuya, Reisen, Yukari, etc), I HAVE an idea on what to do, but dunno if I want to use them or not.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#184 achthenuts

achthenuts
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:45 AM

HEY !! I THOUGHT YOU DONE MOMOKO !? Well recently I found Chris' MB, which is......

Edited by O_Experto, 09 May 2009 - 02:33 PM.
hentai image

#185 Xenomic

Xenomic
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:26 AM

Momoko should be in the previous release I did, however long ago that was.

Oi, just to show I'm not dead, here's the next sprite in Malin's MB. Got bored enough to actually DO this, and I might actually do the rest tonight.

After she's done, don't worry.....the next batch of patches will be released. I still need to find my very last release and get it on my site though....wherever it's at....
Posted Image
Posted Image

#186 Xenomic

Xenomic
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:04 AM

And with this, she's fully done! Entire animation here:

I'll be releasing a pack later tonight hopefully, so keep an eye out for that. Been quite a while since I've done that....but first, I need to figure out what Malin I'll be releasing this MB for. ^^
Posted Image
Posted Image

#187 Xenomic

Xenomic
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:04 AM

And since I'm waiting on someone to fix up the Reimu sprite before I move on (yeah, I'm being lazy with her, but other people would know better on how to fix it than me at the moment), I decided to go ahead and work on my spare MBs so I can get them out of the way, starting with a hi-res sprite. Yes, hi-res MB....something that I fear doing as I'm not that great with hi-res sprites (I've only ever done my Touhou hi-res sprites....not an entire animation of them D: ). The one I'm working on right now is for Jam (stand and grabbed sprite done by Kinto2006, 1st drain sprite is still a WIP right now, and it's not easy at all D: ):

The shear size of the sprite makes me wanna cry on the inside. Look at how small that rip is in the dress down there. IF you can even see it, not to mention that her left leg (our right) and her left arm (our right) doesn't look very different right now from the last two sprites D:

By the way, try and guess what Jam's MB is a representive of tounge.gif
Posted Image
Posted Image

#188 Xenomic

Xenomic
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:45 AM

Well, been working on this a bit tonight, and I think the first drained sprite is done. Tbh, it's not as hard as I thought it would be. I think this turned out great. Comparison:

It's looking good so far. I think after this, I'll do the other GG MBs, and have those as a pack themselves (maybe tied in with the Touhou MBs I have lined up).
Posted Image
Posted Image

#189 Xenomic

Xenomic
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:27 AM

Anywho, took about 10-20 minutes to do the next sprite, and well, it's not bad either. 2 more sprites to go with this, and then I might as well get Reimu done, even though I kinda don't wanna do her now. lol

Yup, this is almost done, but it won't go with the Touhou pack (obviously). I plan on doing other MBs to go with this one so that I can HAVE the Touhou pack specifically for, you know, TOUHOU. lol
Posted Image
Posted Image