Ahrimanes Releases Electra Beta V0.2

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 ahrimanes

ahrimanes
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:26 AM

WELL THERE IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD THE NEW RELEASE OF THIS WIP, I THINKS SHEE IS NOW AT 20% SOO I SAY SHE IS BETA v0.2 WELL I HOPE YOU PEOPLE  POST YOUR OPININO AND HAVE A LOT OF FUN WHIT MY CHARS.

HOPE YOU LIKE, AND I SPECT HAVE GOOD LUK AS I HAVE QHIT B.ORCHID.
I HOPE YOU ACEPT THIS WIP OF MINE AS YOU DID WHITH ORCHID.

WELL TELS SEE WHAT ALL THE COMUNITY THINKS.

SEEYOUU.

#2 ahrimanes

ahrimanes
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 05:35 AM

18 views and no body coment, i hate people just down load.
COME ONNN COMENT SOMETHING

#3 Nino

Nino
  • Desativada - Suspended
  • 635 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:27 AM

With screenshots and link is better :

user posted image

http://ahrimanes.mgbr.net

I 'm at school. I going to test at my house.

It 's electra from Street of Rage ?

#4 Psycho-Mugenation

Psycho-Mugenation
  • Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:39 AM

Nice work man!!!  sugoi.gif  I hope you complete her very soon!!! And for raziel, there aren't news???  sad.gif

Sorry for my bad english man!!!  happy.gif

#5 Dee Jack

Dee Jack

No Guts, No Glory

• Members
  • 5129 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:31 AM

another good work

congratulations sugoi.gif

#6 Vylle

Vylle

Maker of the worlds greatest Ryu

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:50 AM

congratulations..  but why is it whenever i think electra i keep thinking that this is the same marvel character.. anyway.. i'll make sure i check her out
Posted Image

#7 mr_proper

mr_proper
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:09 AM

wouw I think it's great smile.gif
nice work

#8 intense_mc

intense_mc
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:04 PM

i dont know how u do those sprites but they sure are amazing - ur hard work pays off! xcellent stuff hyo.gif

#9 ahrimanes

ahrimanes
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:02 PM

thaks you all, this kind of coment makes mee desir to work haerder, and soorry of forgetint to post the url, i think i already put it, thanks to Nino by posting it.

#10 M0N0T0NE

M0N0T0NE
  • Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:39 PM

cool dude! how do u do it. u make all ur chars and animations look so fluid, and u even made each sprite from scratch. i gotta learn how u do that.

slight problem i hav wit elektra's whip sprites. dun use speckles to act as after-image of the whip, it makes it look kinda bad and low quality.

nevertheless, keep up the good work pal, looking forward to her completion hyo.gif

#11 Jarek Bachanek

Jarek Bachanek
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:58 PM

Nice beta so far tounge.gif She has cool basic moves with whip tounge.gif Good work but I still wait for Raziel (man I can't wait for new version of him) tounge.gif Anyway excellent work as usual  xd.gif

#12 JAGUARHX

JAGUARHX
  • Members
  • 2032 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:21 PM

good work,ahrimanes! thanx for this great sor char!

and sorry about this ''stolen case'' with elektra's sprites! i dont like send bad news,but is necessary!

nao julgue de ma forma os membros do sor remake:eles sao otimas pessoas!  happy.gif

good luck with yours another wips,hermano!

and,i have a idea/sugestion for you:in the future...is possible a sor remake2/plus  with yours original sprites?  rolleyes.gif
Nao entrem nessa:nazismo,drogas e bacterias nao levam a nada! Quem vive acusando Deus e o mundo de serem farsas,baseados unicamente em suas frustracoes, provavelmente sao infelizes por natureza,aos quais devemos nossos sentimentos de pena...mas aqueles que fazem isso prometendo serem os verdadeiros ``salvadores`` de um mundo sem ``verdades`` sao os piores:infelizes que que nao suportam suas mediocridades e tentam chamar a atencao minando a ideologia dos outros! (e que nao sabem como essa declaracao de ``dar a verdade a um mundo sem verdades`` totalmente contraditorio. )

``Se voce nao acredita em Deus...isto escolha e problema seu e SO seu! O chato nao sera morrermos e descobrirmos que nao existe nada do ``outro lado`` nos esperando...o chato mesmo ``nao acreditar Nele`` e descobrirmos que Ele realmente existe e agora voce esta fudido!``

#13 ahrimanes

ahrimanes
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:12 PM

woooowww.. a future sor remake 2  nice idea,  i played the ror remake 1, is soo good, i just have to say that i expected new sprites for the chars, i see they just edit them, but out of that the game is soo good, lets see how come the remake 2 if the sprites are similar to mine, i think i can share them for that proyect, but if not, i dont like the tutyfruty sprite games tounge.gif
good look.

#14 Nino

Nino
  • Desativada - Suspended
  • 635 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 02:34 PM

user posted image

She is wonderful. Animations are perfect.

Congratulations Ahrimanes.

Edited by Nino, 16 December 2005 - 02:51 PM.

#15 shinra358

shinra358
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 02:40 PM

does this electra have moves now cuz the beta before this one she could only walk around and thats it? Please dont quit orchid. I would love to see a few more things PLEASE!! make her not transform into lilith but instead have her do that pose as herself. Make her commands like ki2 (a seperate patch file or something) instead of ki1. Shes too hard to play with fighting fast paced characters with her slow holding moves, and give her sf chain combos but keep ki combo in with it(now thatll make an interesting fighter). And please draw some breasts popping out on her finishing move (ya know which one). Please do this just this last time. Thanx ahrimanes. Please consider this for that matter.............

Edited by shinra358, 16 December 2005 - 03:02 PM.

#16 super shooter

super shooter
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:18 PM

hey ahrimanes, just wanted to say that your B-Orchid and Electra are awesome, and i hope you spend more time on those characters so you can finish them soon. your truely talented when it comes to making characters for mugen

Edited by super shooter, 18 December 2005 - 10:19 PM.

Posted Image

#17 ryochi

ryochi
  • Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:14 PM

i was hesitant to download this version of elektra cause the last one i downloaded didn't do ANYTHING!!!

but this one now has nomal attacks and an really nice win pose too.
hard to believe this character was actualy hand-drawn. how'd you do it? huh.gif

will elektra be compatable for both windows and dos versions of mugen. i had orchid but she didn't work on dos and on winmugen she was buggy and the ai cheated alot. sad.gif  mad.gif

#18 ahrimanes

ahrimanes
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 03:20 PM

jiji i see you ar so disapointed,  whit orchid, well scice i dont know what is the  think that makes orchid dont work on dos mugen i dont do a patch, im using windows xp, and i cant run dosmugen, it crashhhh, soo i cant do the dos patch, i think the same will be for  Electra.

if somebody can do a patch for DOS, send it to me to may mail or contac me, then i will host it on my site, of course the pach must respect the orchid combo sistem and all her stuff.

electra, not have all air kicks and 1 air punch. i will release the new beta when i finish the air and chourching moves + cahin combo sistem for thoses moves. then i will start whit electra supermoves.
well i have a lot of ideas for fatalitys and stuff. i hope you all like she.
byebye.

Edited by ahrimanes, 20 December 2005 - 03:24 PM.

#19 ryochi

ryochi
  • Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:32 PM

well i know she (Orchid) doesn't work on the Dos mugen so i tried her on the windows mugen and the controls were unresposive. the ai cheats alot mad.gif  mad.gif

i've played KI a few times and i gotta tell ya, i'm not a fan of "dial a combo" fighting games.
but don't let that bother you. art wise, ORchid is a marvel of original hand drawn sprites. =D.gif

is this the same elektra form the streets or rage series or an original character?

#20 super shooter

super shooter
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 05:53 AM

hey ahrimanes as one of your next projects. can you make one of the girls from dead or alive?
Posted Image