Broly Ssj3-this Time No Mercy

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 hairmess

hairmess
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:43 AM

This is a review of Broly ssj3 made by “gulthor”. Actually I didn’t know that broly has so many sprites,...but this seal the deal. I was in search for Vegeta extreme and Vegetto ssj4(by the way if someone has it please send me on olgkne@online.no ,...these to characters are last one I need ),...but accidentally I have found site of gulthor.First thing that you can noted is that Broly has its own long presentation before the round begins(so you should wait on the beginning of the round-don’t press any button),...ps. if you leave Broly for several seconds to stand hi will begin to laugh in his opponent randomly .Second improvement is that this Broly has tree forms-,....ssj3,....full power ssj3 (broly looks more like ssj4 but you can rename it anyway),..And ssj5(impressive).Third improvement is that his attacks are customised trough good lighting effects and shades,.....also hi has new finishing move(something like “gigantic meteor”)

[attachmentid=33664][attachmentid=33663]
[attachmentid=33662][attachmentid=33661]
[attachmentid=33660]

So this is the link of this great character ( http://rapidshare.de/files/2914320/Brolyssj3.zip.html )

Attached Files

Edited by hairmess, 09 July 2005 - 04:02 PM.

Posted Image

#2 XDIeTryiNG

XDIeTryiNG

NuNyA BIzNeS...

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 05:27 PM

Probably next to the worst broli... sleep.gif  I got rid of him loooong ago. To match Goku-San you should get Broli by Flowagirl/The Necromancer. But going along with your post, gulthor made a special intro with his sephiroth & broli that I like.
Posted Image

#3 hairmess

hairmess
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 10:51 PM

You don’t have idea what you talking about. There is no better broly out there-or if you are sure then prove it post screen shot of your Broly,….I compared carefully this Broly with several others and this one beats all the others constantly,…yeaaa I agree that its not “perfect” but with little changes its going to be best DBZ character,….by the way this character has reward on some websites,.. hooo.gif
Posted Image

#4 XDIeTryiNG

XDIeTryiNG

NuNyA BIzNeS...

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 03:03 AM

Quoting the movie Legally Blonde 2 : "What, like it's hard?"  huh.gif

Heh, here's some screenshots for your viewing pleasure. Yes that broli up there was a perfect example of a fictional broli. But this broli is very accurate to the broli from the anime..

user posted image

user posted image

sugoi.gif The True Monster.

Yeah reward Gulthor for his broli's cheap'ness. Haha..

Edited by XDIeTryiNG, 10 July 2005 - 03:08 AM.

Posted Image

#5 hairmess

hairmess
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 03:09 PM

It looks same as the broly from gulthor,…but ok if you are saying that your broly is so good upload it here so I can compare(and I will be honest with you when I compare these to characters 100%),..I look forward to see your link to this broly of yours,…because you sad a bad word about character I like,.. sleep.gif

Use this upload site ( http://ul2.rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/upload.cgi )

Edited by hairmess, 10 July 2005 - 03:16 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Demon Ryu

Demon Ryu

O Rio continua lindo... É tiro pra lá, bala pra cá...rsss

• Members
  • 891 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:04 AM

This char is THE NIGHTMARE SSJ blink.gif
I have this char huh.gif

unsure.gif
"A força, a matéria, o poder e a inteligência, compõe todo o universo.
Somos força presa à matéria, com a nossa inteligência ainda rudimentar, e com o nosso poder ainda adormecido."

"A consciência dorme no reino mineral, respira no reino vegetal, sonha no reino animal, e acorda no reino hominal."

Racionalismo Cristão

Posted Image

#7 hairmess

hairmess
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:31 AM

Thank you for informing me Demon Ryu that you have char,…..anyway I founded two more Brolies,..one is from your precious flowagirl and the other which supposed to be same as flowagirl`s  is made by Toad.I have some problem with flowegirls Broil(air-file problem) so I couldn’t run it but I check toads Broil and sprites are same as from the first one(like copy).But,..they leak something and that’s imagination which guthor put in his character,….you know the sprites for all of these tree Brolies are same,…but you XDIeTryiNG gave a lousy description for broly I like,…because its idea about one possible Broli legendary super saiyajin 3,..
so i would like to tru out that Broli made by flowagirl,....and see has it chanse or not,..

Edited by hairmess, 11 July 2005 - 06:33 AM.

Posted Image

#8 NukeA6

NukeA6
  • Members
  • 1063 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:20 PM

SSj3 Broli is cool but he's way too powerful (unless you use the soft version that came with him).

Has anyone had him fight Psycho Shredder? Can he kill him?

#9 Vylle

Vylle

Maker of the worlds greatest Ryu

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:06 PM

Dunno what u people think, but i preffer nightmare SSJ by flowagirl to this brolli ssj3.. on the grounds that i prefer more realistic characters over bullshit concepts that people come up with (like Piccrillin or Kurihan ssj) not only are the graphics better and the moves have no rediculousness (looks powerful but isnt at all) i like to make my DB mugen more ....logical.. I mean, i dunno where people get these ideas, ssj4 gohan, ssj5 goku, ssj krillin... COME ON!!!
that's just like someone making SSJ ryu or SSJ3 Kyo kusanagi.. not sayign that it isn't a cool idea to come up with concepts but please.. brolli died so it is fucking impossible for him to go past ussj.. so please make some damn sence

I've said my peace
Posted Image

#10 Chosen_01

Chosen_01
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 02:40 PM

I have to agree with Die Trying, this Broli pales in comparison to flowagirl's Broli. I have it with me as a matter of fact, so send me your e-mail so I can send it to you. Broli pauses the screen, talks trash to you, then does an ultimate move that backs up his talk in the middle of battle. On top of that, he's not really cheap and he is beatable. Hard...but beatable. Put it this way, when he blows you away, it won't be because of cheap shots or one move abuses.
Posted Image

-To live forever is only a taste of heaven.

#11 hairmess

hairmess
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 04:47 PM

Use this link to upload Broli (flowagirl),...... ( http://ul2.rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/upload.cgi ),.....by the way don’t forget vylle that Dragonball AF is made by the fans and the story line is :Broli comes back to life like ssj4 and Goku reaches level ssj5,.....I mean people dot want DB series to end on DBGT,....that’s the reason why creators make such a characters,....
Posted Image

#12 Vylle

Vylle

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:29 PM

I read this thing about DBAF and the background to DBAF makes absolutely no sence (expecially if u watched the last episode of GT) AF is a fun concept but as i said.. BE GOD DAMN REALISTIC FOR 1NCE!!!  how the fuck is Pan supposed to reach ssj in AF when she's a god damned old lady at the end of GT? also.. i hear a lot of hoobla over ssj4 gohan and SSJ4 trunks and all that shit. GET SOME FRIGGIN SENCE!! every1 died of natural causes, gohan, goten, trunks therefore NO COMEBACK FOR THEM!! even brolli.. notice that the last brolli i was BIO brolli, and not saiyan brolli? which means that the dude is... without a dowbt.. DEAD!! the only saiyians who are supposed to be alive are kid Goku and kid Vegeta... who don't even know what super saiyan is!! ( Vegeta:" I see that you can go yellow too" quoted in the last episode)

You know, it is sad that the dragon ball series had to end but who ever made up this bullshit about AF (pan goin SSJ) obviously needs to sit and watch the last episode of GT and get a friggin clue that all the bull shit he's spewing is impossible.. its all fun but when its all said and done it is just a load of bullshit

anyway.. back to the issue at hand.. I don't think that this brolli will be as good as Flowagirl's..plain and straight foward and trust me it is not an opinion, it is a fact

Edited by Vylle, 12 July 2005 - 01:36 PM.

Posted Image

#13 Chosen_01

Chosen_01
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:49 PM

Lol. Nice rant!  sugoi.gif

I completely agree. I really stopped liking the super sayan forms after ss2. Super Sayan 3 with the huge forehead and how the hell Vegeta skipped ss3 is beyond me. I loved the saga up to the Majin Buu ending. After that, it wasn't in the hands of the original creator, so the episodes sucked imo.

I actually tried this Broli for kicks, and he's not bad....but flowagirl's Broli is more up to date and better. Plus I hate ss5,6,7,8,9,10,etc.. fantasy forms.
Posted Image

#14 Vylle

Vylle

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 03:46 PM

yeh i have to admit chosen 1..the coolest transformation i've ever seen was wen gohan transformed in SSJ2.. u know why? cuz ssj2 got the job done.. in ssj3.. he looks a bit wierd and with all his power, he still wasn't able to beat Majin buu in that form.. but when i heard of SSJ4 i was like YAHOO!! but then.. GT disappointed me.. not only with it being the shortest and last Dragon ball saga with barely any fighting.. but they Made the legendary ssj4 watered down.. I MEAN!! SSJ4 is supposed to be the most powerful transformation in the universe.. but yet he struggled to beat android 17.. it was a disgrace.. this alone made me dislike GT completely.. but still SSJ2 is the coolest
Posted Image

#15 Chosen_01

Chosen_01
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 07:26 PM

My favorite was when Goku transformed for the first time against Freeza.

Freeza: What are you?
SSJ Goku: Defender of good, nightmare to you!

I liked the Broli movie, but he beat the crap outta every Z-Fighter for the whole movie. I wanted Goku to do more than just punch him once. Watching DBZ can make you have a heart attack.  omg.gif
Posted Image

#16 XDIeTryiNG

XDIeTryiNG

NuNyA BIzNeS...

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:14 PM

Like I said, the nightmareSsj3 is fictional compared to the show. Broli by Flowagirl/The Necromancer is not only better it's closer to the Broli from the anime. Yeah, it's a cool idea, but I prefer closer to the truth. DragonballAF doesn't exist, so I killed that character 10 minutes after playing it, like Chosen_01 said. I liked Goku's and Vegeta's second fight, when they're both at Ssj2, but my favorite still is Goku Vs Cell, first round 2nd ep. That ep kicked so much ass, I couldn't stop shaking.  My thoughts on Ssj3, so powerful he loses power after 30 minutes just like the gogeta fusion, go figure.  omg.gif

user posted image

Broli = Monster  sugoi.gif

Edited by XDIeTryiNG, 12 July 2005 - 09:17 PM.

Posted Image

#17 hairmess

hairmess
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:06 AM

So no one is going to post this fucking Broli by flowagirl,..ok no metter;Just to inform you DragonballAF exist as comic and is made by fans not from Japanese’s,….personally I agree what you are saying about the story and legend of Sayajins,…but I tried to explain why people make such stories and characters like ssj5,…if you like DB you would also like to see the continues of story,…As for the Broli,…I got new one which is made like from move and is not overpowered,…check out:
        ( http://rapidshare.de/files/3010896/brolit.zip.html )

[attachmentid=33744]                    [attachmentid=33745]

[attachmentid=33746]                    [attachmentid=33747]

[attachmentid=33748]

Attached Files

Edited by hairmess, 13 July 2005 - 12:37 AM.

Posted Image

#18 Pexteen

Pexteen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:07 AM

yea that Broli is made by my teammate, Toad.....

and that ssj3 piece of crap is horrible... if i were u i would shoot myself just for thinking it was good.
MY RELEASES 2000-2009: Posted Image

#19 Vylle

Vylle

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:16 PM

Goten88 i totally have to agree with u and all the other people who say...
BROLLYSSJ3 and up sucks ass

QUOTE(hairmess @ Jul 11 2005, 08:47 AM)
Use this link to upload Broli (flowagirl),...... ( http://ul2.rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/upload.cgi ),.....by the way don’t forget vylle that Dragonball AF is made by the fans and the story line is :Broli comes back to life like ssj4 and Goku reaches level ssj5,.....I mean people dot want DB series to end on DBGT,....that’s the reason why creators make such a characters,....

View Post

OK, well hairmess can you answer my question? in the AF comic which is after GT pan becomes a super saiyian.. right? and even more so she's still a lil girl.. so tell me, how is all that possible when pan is an old lady in the last episode of GT? no one can seem to answer that question.. also.. in AF.. it says that Gohan, trunks and brolli become ssj4..right? then explain how this possible when in the last episode gohan and all the other saiyans die of old age? even more so.. how is it possible for them to come back (without the DB's which DISAPPEARED from earth!!), to go super saiyian 4 when they have NO TAIL!! the only way to go ssj4 without a tail is through the blutz amplifier wave... which i am sure was destroyed and the only person who knows how to use it much less build it(bulma) IS ALSO DEAD!! so explain... how can gohan, trunks, goten and brolly come back 2 life and go ssj4 with no dragon balls, with no tail? and no blutz amplifier wave? IT IS ALL IMPOSSIBLE hooo.gif

u wanna hear sumn that sounds common.. picture this.. someone makes a batman comic book which is takes place years after batman beyond.. where batman is... BRUCE WAYNE!! MAKE SOME FRIGGIN SENCE!!  omg.gif

this aint a vandetta against u hairmess. its for all those shit spewing jackasses who decided to create a next DB series and not have any common sence.. and those who had to go say.. hey, i think i'm goin to make a mugen character based off this half assed comic book..  huh.gif

Posted Image

#20 hairmess

hairmess
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:35 PM

Hey listen you people I didn’t read that fucking comic DBAF,..i just heard about it and I don’t care at all,...ok hooo.gif   ,...my point was that i can understand people making characters that don’t exist in the story,…but, as I can see you don’t like that concept ,…and its ok; I only wanted to get that god damn Broli by flowagirl,…and see soooo big deferent’s between that one and gulthors broly

Edited by hairmess, 13 July 2005 - 03:36 PM.

Posted Image