- Submitted: Jun 11 2011 11:15 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 11 2011 11:15 AM
- File Size: 633.76K
- Views: 4023
- Downloads: 407
Download Mugen Engine (Dos) - Ver 1999_08_16 1999_08_16
The 2nd public release of Mugen engine.
What's New in Version 1999_08_16 (See full changelog)
- At a glance:
- - Animated backgrounds
- - Change background implementation
- - Lots of doc updates, but still far from done
- - Music in title, select and versus screens
- - Lots of small fixes
- - Updated docs for most things
- - New suggested life for players is 1000, instead of 256.
- - Moved all stage defs and sffs from data/ into the stages/ directory
- If you made backgrounds, check your defs to set the files to
- the stages/ directory.
- - Added new hit spark.
- - Added BGM capability at Char Select and VS Screen.
- Check select.cfg, under [Music].
- - Added BGM capability at Title Screen.
- Check system.def, under [Music].
- - Does not require "sound = blah.snd" in the DEF file to run
- - Added screenshot to title screen
- - Changed implementation of backgrounds. Now a background x-position
- of 0 corresponds to the middle of the screen. It can move left
- (negative) and right (positive). This makes it much easier to
- do the def for the backgrounds.
- Parallax works slightly different now. If you use "width = ?,?"
- it acts like it did before: scales the background to create a
- perspective effect. If you use "xscale = ?,?" it doesn't
- pull off the scaling. That way if you have a floor that already
- looks "3D", it leaves it alone.
- Player start x-positions should now be -70 and 70 for all stages.
- - Animated BGs at last! The anim data is kept in the def
- file for the BGs.
- - Added "boundhigh", "boundlow" and "verticalfollow" to [Camera]
- in stage0.def. Controls vertical movement.
- - Added key config to options
- - Now there's a line-fade when you skip the intro
- - CNS: Hitdef: Added "P" type to hitflag. If you have a hitflag
- with "P" in it, the attack can cancel out projectiles.
- - CNS: Added new trigger: AnimExist = actionno
- 1 if actionno exists in P1's AIR, 0 if not.
- Used this to fix small animation bug in common1.cns.
- - Changed life and damage to match new 1000 life.
- - Fixed skipping intro multiple times
- - Fixed another bug in common1.cns, where action 5040 would repeat
- over and over in state 5040 (air recover)
- - Fixed the problem where you don't really get pushed back from
- the corner if you're doing a combo. So now in the CNS, if you have
- a "velset = 0" in the StateDef, it sets your x-velocity to 0 as
- usual, except if the other guy is being hit in the corner.
- - Fixed bugs on timeover, where characters did not stop guarding
- or crouching
- - Deletes projectiles if skipping intro (no more leftover KFM wood
- - Fixed a bug it did not check hold-commands
- for buttons. Like, /a and /b etc were not being detected
- - Fixed bug where keypresses are lost during game slowdown
- - Fixed the problem where the "command" state controller doesn't
- work in the win pose -- useful for selecting the win pose by
- holding buttons
Other files you may be interested in ..
1 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users